Face to face visits
The first visit lasts for an hour. Then, the dietitian is responsible for the elaboration of a completely nutritional report with the personalized diet, which is delivered by email after 5 business days.
The purpose of the follow-up visits (which last half an hour) is to resolve doubts, move forward in the diet phase, control analytical parameters, prepare specific recipes if considered appropriate, and update the menus depending on the season of the year.
Although we are a specialized team in the DAO deficiency, we care for many other situations, pathologies and needs:
- Food intolerances: lactose, fructose, sorbitol and gluten.
- Food allergies: egg, cow’s milk protein, anisakis, wheat, LTPs, etc.
- Digestive diseases or disorders: Celiac disease, Crohn’s disease, Ulcerative colitis, Gastritis, Diverticulitis, Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO – low diet in FODMAP’s), etc.
- Other diseases or metabolic situations: Diabetes, Cancer, Hypercholesterolemia and hypertriglyceridemia, hypertension and hormonal disorders (hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism).
- Concrete Needs: Pregnancy, breastfeeding and child nutrition.